11:11 Angel numbers
Are you constantly seeing the same numbers on your digital clock, in a phone number or on your monthly bills? And have these sightings coincided with strange synchronicities or seeming coincidences in your everyday life? Then rest assured that you’re not alone. Thousands of people are currently experiencing this fascinating phenomenon and wondering what on Earth is happening. At fi rst, the number sequences commonly appear as time prompts such as 11:11, 12:12, 12:34, 3:33 and so on. You may also fi nd that you’re dreaming of numbers linked to something you don’t yet understand, or waking up at the same time every night to see them on your digital clock. The sequences may appear to you on the number plate of a car that drives in front of you, on the number of a bus or on a billboard you walk past. Every time you see them, they catch you by pleasant surprise, as if you are sharing an in-joke with the Universe.
Take one look at the internet and you’ll see that it isn’t just astrologers and intuitives who have been experiencing this trend. Thousands of people from all over the world report repeated sightings of 11:11 in particular, leading to them being dubbed the 11’ers. It may take a while for you to become aware of the signifi cance of these repeated sightings, but eventually you’ll notice that their recurrence seems to go beyond the realms of coincidence. Your rational mind will try to tell you otherwise, but you’ll begin to wonder if there’s more to it. And many are convinced there is.
Angel expert Doreen Virtue, author of Number Sequences From The Angels, explains that the appearance of number sequences is one of the ways in which our angels try to communicate with us to help us heal our lives. Number sequences have also been described as the language of our Spirit Guardians, or Midwayers, who use our innate ability for pattern recognition to remind us of their healing presence. In turn, seeing these numbers triggers the reactivation of our own genetic codes and starts a process of reawakening within our consciousness.
Digital memory codes
So how are these number sequences linked to the evolution of consciousness? We have to look back to the very dawn of creation in order to fi nd the answers.
Numeric codes are the building blocks of the Universe and everything within it. In numbers, we find the pattern of creation, which is apparent in orbital statistics, in nature and within our own genetic make up. This is called Sacred Geometry and it’s what defi nes our existence. In his book The Occult, prolific writer and philosopher Colin Wilson writes, “Creation starts with the Divine pure unity, number one, then develops to the ‘holy four’, and the first four digits beget 10, the sacred number from which everything else springs.”
One and one is also the beginning of the Fibonacci curve, a key aspect of Sacred Geometry. The Fibonacci sequence is the universal pattern of nature, found in everything from conch shells to galaxy spirals. The sequence is also found within our DNA, displayed as a spiraling double helix. The double helix is 34 angstroms long by 21 angstroms wide. Both 21 and 34 fall within the Fibonacci sequence, also known as the Golden Ratio or Golden Mean. The ancient Pythagoreans, whose numbers were expressions of ratios (as opposed to the single units of today’s world), believed reality is numerical and that the Golden Ratio actually expressed an underlying truth about existence. In other words, just as the pinecone’s formation spirals into infi nity, so too does the ‘spiral of consciousness’, following the very same path of repeated intentions set out by the Fibonacci sequence, but reaching a new spiritual level with each count.
We all have one or more numeric codes set up in our DNA, which can trigger our genetic memory of who we are and how our souls entered this reality. Our codes are individual to us, but many people’s are similar because they are based on the universal blueprint of Sacred Geometry. When we see a repetition of numbers, our DNA is activated. Deep in our cellular memory banks, we are reminded that we’re spiritual beings having a physical experience, rather than physical beings having a spiritual experience. We remember on a profound, cellular level our purpose on this planet. Once this reactivation of genetic codes has taken place, a gateway has been opened, a process of spiritual evolution set in motion, and there is no going back. Thus begins the inevitable ascension of consciousness from duality to oneness.
11:11, the digital doorway
As our physical experience is defined by Sacred Geometry, it follows that our spiritual evolution, including any wake-up calls, are in number format, too. These numerical reminders can be displayed on a digital clock, computer or any other medium that displays numbers. Most are double or triple digits or countdowns such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. But the code most people see at first is 11:11.
It is said that 11:11 is the doorway to the angelic realm and is reminiscent of the number of original Celestial Helpers, which was apparently 1,111. This number is, therefore, these angelic beings’ way of reminding us of their presence. With the invention of the digital clock, the Celestial Helpers saw an opportunity to use 11:11 as their trademark prompt. It’s the way they get our attention to say, “Hey, we’re here!”
The number 11 is signifi cant in other ways. Being a double digit, it is considered a Master or Power Number. It represents balance and the spiraling of twin strands of DNA moving into a higher frequency of consciousness. In mathematical terms, if you multiply 1111 by 1111, you get 1234321, which represents a pyramid. The proportions of Egypt’s Great Pyramid are 7:11. The number 11 is of central importance in understanding the Universe, both physically and spiritually. It makes sense, then, that the code 11:11 can be seen as a key to unlocking your spiritual growth. It can be perceived as a doorway linking two worlds; the physical and the spiritual. When you see this code, a channel or ‘energetic gateway’ opens up between you and the invisible. Your consciousness is expanding and your thoughts start rapidly manifesting into reality. You also become more aware of the meaning of synchronicities within your life, which will become more frequent. Sightings of this sacred number are a strong confi rmation that you’re on the right path and aligned with your highest purpose.
What should I do?
When your digital code appears to you, the Universe is handing you an opportunity. If you wish, you can pray or meditate and you may see your future or receive a gem of truth and insight. You can ask for help in some specifi c area or just listen and wait for whatever message might come. Many people make a wish each time they see the 11:11 code. As always, you need to be careful with your thoughts and intentions, being sure they match your desires and not your fears. As you evolve on a spiritual level and you are more closely aligned with your higher purpose, your vibrational frequency increases. Your growing receptivity to the numerical codes is a sure sign of spiritual growth. However, with these shifts in consciousness, your manifesting skills also increase. Now is the time to ensure that your intention is pure.
It is also important that you don’t expect others to join you on this journey. Your spiritual transformation is individual to you. If others act negatively towards you, understand that they’re at a different stage in their journey. They too may be in the process of waking up, but may not be at the same level as you. Don’t ask others for confi rmation or allow others to disturb your process, and always go with what you first think and feel. Trust your intuition. If fear arises, breathe long, slow and deep to allow the flow of new, strengthening energy to integrate. This will help clear the low-frequency negative energy from the body. Physical symptoms such as nausea can be the body’s way of transforming negative, low-frequency energy into a more positive vibration.
The Mayan Calendar and the ‘Golden Age’
The Mayan Calendar is a system of marking time in ‘Ages’, commonly used by the Mayan civilization of pre-Columbia Mesoamerica as far back as the 5th Century BC. Today, the world is focusing its gaze on this ancient system as the calendar moves towards its completion. The Maya divided time into 13 periods called Baktuns, each consisting of 144,000 days, beginning on 11 August 3114 BC and scheduled to end on 21 December 2012 (21/12/12) – the end of the final Mayan ‘Great Cycle’.
As human consciousness evolves into a new age of healing and awareness, this end date resonates for many souls. But rather than the apocalyptic predictions that have been hyped in the media, notably by the 2009 disaster film 2012, many believe this date will mark the beginning of a Golden Age. As the term gold relates to alchemy, this is now understood as a metaphor for the evolution of consciousness in the alchemy of time.
Scholars of the Mayan Calendar believe it is prophetic, helping us understand the past and foresee the future. Mayan researcher Ian Xen Lungold believes the Mayan Calendar is integral to our spiritual awakening. He points to the fact that the calendar is built on the ratio 13:20, and says, “These proportions are the true basis of all Sacred Geometry”. According to Lungold, all physical forms can be distilled to the ratio one third: two thirds (13 is very nearly two thirds of 20). This ratio also applies to human consciousness, for example, the concepts of ‘past present and future’, and ‘mind, body and spirit’. It can, therefore, be said that this ratio is fundamental to everything we experience. The Mayan Calendar is also dominated by several numbers from the Fibonacci sequence and the crucial Mayan number 20 is the sum of the first six Fibonacci numbers, 1 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 5 + 8. As we move closer to the all-important date of 21/12/12, we can feel the ascension and the evolutuion of consciousness nearing completion. An exciting new beginning awaits us all. Take heed of the number sequences around you and the messages that they bring, and offer gratitude for their reminders, their wisdom and their guidance.
In her books, Doreen Virtue explains the general meanings of various number sequences:
• 111 This sequence is a sign that a gate of opportunity is opening and your thoughts are manifesting at record speed. The Universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form.
• 222 Have faith – your newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Don’t worry about anything as this situation will resolve itself. Continue visualising your intended outcome and trust that it will manifest.
• 333 The Ascended Masters are near you, working with you day and night on many levels. You have their help, love and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see number 3 patterns around you.
• 444 Thousands of angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and support. You have a strong connection with the angelic realm and are an Earth angel yourself. You have nothing to fear.
• 555 A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being positive or negative, since all change is a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue visualising yourself at peace.
• 666 Your thoughts are off balance and are too focused on the material world. The angels ask you to focus on spirit and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met. Be open to receiving help and love from both humans and angels.
• 777 You’ve listened well to your Divine guidance and have put that wisdom into action. You’re now reaping the rewards and your success is inspiring others. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.
• 888 A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a forewarning to prepare. This may mean you’re winding up a job or phase in your relationship, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. It also signals fi nancial prosperity is yours now and in the future.
• 999 Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your private or public life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing. The message is, ‘Get to work because Mother Earth needs you.’
• 000 A reminder that you are one with Divine consciousness, and to feel the presence of Universal unconditional love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle with lessons learnt and evolution completed.
Numerology The number 11 is considered to be a Master Number (along with all other double digit numbers, which result from multiplying a single number with 11), and, therefore, it vibrates at a higher frequency than other digits. It is the number of the spiritual messenger and its symbolism is best represented by an angel.
To learn about the number 11 is to learn about peace; both within and in the world around you. In numerology, 11 forms the number 2, therefore, uniting two separate entities, one and one.
The negative aspect of 11 is fear, religious dogma, dual nature, a loose grip on reality, extreme behaviour and insanity. On the positive side, 11 equals spiritual awareness, vision, intuition, enlightenment and also Divine revelation. The vibration of 11 is said to uplift humanity.
A strong intuitive number, many psychics, inventors, artists, religious leaders, prophets and historial leaders have had a prominent 11 in their numerology chart.
The significance of the number 11 has been linked with the terrorist attack on New York’s World Trade Centres on 11th September 2001, often referred to as ‘nine eleven’. Nearly 3,000 victims and the 19 hijackers died, however renowned psychic Uri Geller offers a ray of hope, saying, “September 11 was a tragic event… but if it leads to people realising the only way for this race to survive is togetherness and peace, maybe those deaths will not have been in vain.”
• September 11 is the 254th day of the year: 2+5+4 = 11
• The Twin Towers standing side by side look like the number 11
• Date of the attack 9/11: 9+1+1=11
• After September 11th there were 111 days left to the end of the year
• The first plane to hit the twin towers was Flight 11 American Airlines. The airline’s initials AA – A is the fi rst letter of the alphabet, so we have 11:11
• Flight 11 had 11 crew members on board
• 65 were on board Flight 175. 6+5=11
• New York was the 11th state added to the Union
• The World Trade Centre was built from 1966-1977, taking 11 years
• The number of storeys in the World Trade Centres was 110. There were two buildings of 110 fl oors – as 0 is not a number, we have 11:11
• New York City has 11 letters
[email protected] Magazine